after spending a decade trying to work around peer to peers, could a mesh network reroute that traffic thru certain nodes if the network itself was suited to transport that traffic? as more and more people integrated peer to peer, our goal i to expand and to learn from their dreams , not on what we think is capable. Who ever thought melting sand could create micro-chips and we could send pictures and data thru the air waves 40 years ago ?
- How to Make Windows XP Startup Faster
- more focus less resistance
- mobilemesh ™ – the Basics on DIY MeshBox
- Setting up a VOIP system – prt 2 – Load OS & Update
- Free VOIP demand less?
- HOWTO – Establish A Hosting Solution by Ted Green
- Setting up a VOIP system – prt 1 – prep
- Free VOIP not as in demand as expected?
- Free toolbars that pays !
- peer to peer mesh networking ?